The Top 25 Private Label Products to Sell on Amazon Right Now
Finding private label products to sell on Amazon can take a lot of time and energy. You can spend days and even weeks researching thousands of products before you come across a good opportunity. This doesn’t have to be the case though.
If you need fresh ideas about private labeling on Amazon, without wasting hours in research, you’ve come to the right place.
We analyzed more than 5 million Amazon listings to find the top 25 products to private label right now.
The list is updated daily and it’s based on the product’s monthly sales estimate, average rating, price, and a special Listing Quality Score (LQS).
Here’s more about our methodology and why we used this set of criteria:
Methodology: How to find private label products to sell on Amazon
The products below are generated using ProfitGuru - a powerful tool for researching items, tracking competitors, and finding suppliers for your Amazon business. Here’s the exact methodology we used to create this list of private label products.
- First, we were looking for proven demand so we only shortlisted products with more than 100 monthly sales. You don’t want to invest in a private label product that nobody wants to buy.
- Second, we looked for listings with an average rating of 4 or less so we know there’s an opportunity to improve the product’s features or overall brand. If people are buying a product despite a low average rating, that’s a good sign of a private label opportunity.
- Third, we narrowed down our search to products that cost between $20 and $100. The margins on cheaper products are rarely worth it while higher priced items can be hard to source without risking too much.
- Fourth, we included products with fewer than 200 reviews in order to avoid high competition. Listings with many reviews are often dominated by big sellers who have already done a lot to promote the product.
- Lastly, we selected products with a LQS of 6 or less to make sure there’s sufficient room for improvement. The LQS combines key information about a listing into a single metric that represents its overall quality on a scale of 1 to 10. Listings that have a high sales volume and a low LQS are usually good private label opportunities. That’s because they sell well despite having suboptimal images, descriptions, ratings or product features.
Of course, you still have to get manufacturing, branding and shipping right. But a solid private label operation starts with choosing a good product that has high demand, big margins, and potential for improvement.
So without further ado, here’s our pick of the best private label products to sell on Amazon right now:
Top 25 Private Label Product Ideas (Updated Daily)
|Image||Product Info||Price||FBA Fees||Estimated